Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I miss my interlolz

Last week we were due to change ISP, for some reason that seemed good at the time. Alas, BT got involved somewhere in the middle - something technical so it's their department. After about 4 days of no internet they were pestered and eventually said they would re-do whatever it was they (had supposedly) done; it was then announced that there was a fault on the line. Since the line has been working perfectly, at good speeds as well, I can;t imagine what BT have done to brek it, but I'm sure it's their fault. Now, after a week of no internet at home I'm getting cabin fever. I've missed Torchwood, Sarah Connor, Skins... well, perhaps there is a bright side after all. Sunday ended up as a sit-about-and-watch-Babylon-5 day. In fact, the wekkend was mostly a writeoff due to not knowing what people were planning to do. After about 12 hours sat in front of the computer, doing my maths project and shuffling files around to tidy things up a bit while being sucked into the early days of the Shadow War, I discovered that my posture had done me in and I now have a sore back. Typical.

No comments: