Sunday, January 06, 2008

Jumping for Minbar

Once upon a time I was involved in Parkour. Please don't laugh. This video seems just a little too deliberate. The dirt cheap Babylon 5 series 1 set I ordered around christmas arrived yesterday. I had forgotten both how good and bad it is. I can't wait to get to the exciting plot developments! I've been trying to figure out how to reliably transfer data between Finale and Sibelius. And short of buying the Doliet softwares to export/import the MusicXML formats I think I may stick with using .mid and doing a lot of tidying up. Which is a terrible pity. Rather reminiscent of when Jenny sent round a document from Works and nobody could read it until I found a Microsoft plugin for Word to allow it to read Works files. How backwards is that? The same software company and the two word processing packages are incompatible!

No comments: