Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Oh god it never ends

Today the last of the internet X-mas gifts arrived. About time. Classes start back on Wednesday. Then Thursday. And the beginner's Japanese course I'm supposed to be doing starts Thursday later, which fits in nicely. Now I just need to get enrolled and afford it. I managed to source three of the five texts for English Lit on Amazon for under twelve quid, which is nice. Othello, Miss Jean Brodie and a whole bunch of W H Auden will be winging their ways to me imminently. Now I just need Jane Eyre and Streetcar. Oh, and also find any and all film/TV adaptations of aforementioned Classics. Especially the Simpsons episode :) The new Goldfrapp album, Seventh Tree, seems to be a bit of a return to Felt Mountain form. I'm glad. Supernature was fun, but my favourite is still their debut.

No comments: