Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Paper Power and the anticipation of a slow day

I finally got around to watching the Read or Die OVA this morning. It's quite simple but surprisingly enjoyable. I think I'll have to hunt down the series now. Ollie has become obsessed with Carnivàle, and is now much further through it than I am. This is probably because I never get through programmes I have to actually watch, rather than having on in the background. And so I never manage to see anything with subtitles, or shows which are heavy on visuals and low on dialogue. Today I'm going to look for a new pair of shoes. I fully expect this will lead to Ollie finding hundreds of bargains in the sales and me buying nothing more than lots of coffee throughout the day. Watch this space for tales of sales woe.

No comments: