Thursday, January 17, 2008

So... sleepy...

I had a stupid day:
  • Wake up c 1045.
  • Dash to work.
  • Check calendar. shit I've got a class at 1200.
  • Dash to School, pausing to pick up some music from Ollie on the way.
  • Get to class.
  • Check timetable oops I should be here tomorrow. BYEEE.
  • Wander around with Ollie until class at 1300.
  • Go to class.
  • Nobody about oops this class is tomorrow as well how stupid am I being?
  • Go to library.
  • Wander around music section. Absentmindedly text Ollie to tell him how stupid I am.
  • Meet Ollie in library.
  • Leave Ollie so I can go to class 1400.
  • Hm. Nobody about I wonder why oh it's 1430-1645, not 1400-1600.
  • Give up on ever having a brain.
  • Go to work for a while.
  • Choir! Envoi and En Une Seule Fleur are both quite challenging.
  • Walk Ollie and Helen home, then walk back on my tod (avoiding site of recent local stabbing), chatting to Mother.
And now I'm near unconscious.

No comments: