Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Watashi wa bit busy desu

School and work take their toll on my time. In brief, then... Ollie and I had a lovely meal on Sunday c/o John and Susan. Orange and ginger baked salmon, whole new potatoes and some flash-fried courgettes, sugarsnap peas and pak choi. Mmmmmmmm. Read the beginning of Jane Eyre. OUCH that's a mean story. Othello is really boring. Especially the Branagh/Fishborne version. Miss Jean Brodie is fun though. I spent a couple of hours yesterday forcing Stephen to make some simple sense of Japanese at me. Which left us both a bit frazzled, but I feel slightly more ready to learn some now. I've been answering the question how are you with snotty. Which is, I expect , due largely to the damp, cold weather getting in my face. I'm also suffering a teeny bit from soggy feet, as the shoes I wear most often have worn out just enough to let some damp in under extreme wet conditions. And the nice new shoes I bought really aren't WET shoes. Let's see if anything exciting happens tonight.

No comments: